Maryland Express Tag & Title will process non-registration services.
Process certified and noncertified.
Handicapped parking placards. Temporary or permanent placards can be obtained. Renewals are every four years.
In most instances disability refers to at least one of the following conditions:
- - Lack full use of an arm or both arms.
- - Cannot walk a certain number of feet without stopping to rest.
- - Cannot walk without the assistance of a cane, crutch, brace, prosthetic device, wheelchair, or another person.
- - Have a cardiac condition that’s listed as Class III or Class IV in severity according to the American Heart Association.
- - Cannot walk without the aid of portable oxygen.
- - Have a visual acuity of 20/200 or less in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- - Have a visual acuity of 20/200 but with a limited field of vision in which the widest diameter of the visual field subtends an angle of 20 degrees or less.
MVA fees for violations not paid in 30 days.
Process address changes and receive address change card.