1. Must have original title NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. Seller must sign the title as the seller, and if coming from the dealer, must have the proper reassignment assigning the vehicle to the buyer.
3. If there is a lien on the title, you must have a stamped or seal lien release.
4. If vehicle is 7 years old or less, and purchasing from a private seller, must have a notarized Bill of Sale.
5. If purchasing from a dealer, you must ALWAYS have a Bill of Sale.
6. If title has salvage, rebuilt or reconstruction notated, vehicle has damage history.
7. Get VIN number prior to purchase if possible, to obtain a vehicle history report, such as Carfax.
8. Verify Dealer information such as name of company, phone number, and address.
9. Always conduct transactions in a public area during daylight hours for safety precautions.
10. For questions or concerns for any of these matters, contact our offices.